Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Shop till you drop! - Not Anymore with these iphone apps!

If I could hug the developers of these delicious apps and websites for on-the-go moms, I don't think I would ever let go! The only way you could pry me away would be to take me to one of the restaurants I was led to by URBAN SPOON.  This app helps pick a restaurant in your nearby area. All you have to do is shake your phone and it will give you a choice for any cuisine you desire.


If you need a gift certificate for one of these restaurants, check out Restaurant.com.  Simply register for free, enter the restaurant and receive a $25 gift certificate for $4.  I am not kidding. The only catch is, not all your favorite restaurants are involved.  So why not be adventurous and try new places.  For $4, you can't miss.

If these great finds haven't made you shout YOWZA, then this next app will.  It is called YOWZA! Simply enter your location and this app will give you mobile coupons to the existing stores, restaurants and services in your area.  The merchant simply scans the barcode on your iphone, so no need to forget the coupons at home.  And for you non-coupon users - duh!  It is free money. Why are you willing to pay more for something than you need to? 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!