Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pastrami Pizza

I do not like pastrami or mustard, except when it is placed atop a pizza. I first tried a pastrami pizza from the Downey Pizza Company. Now it is a monthly meal in our home. It is so easy and everyone loves it. I'm thinking I will bring it to a super bowl party next year.


INGREDIENTS
Pizza Crust (I used a BOBOLI)
Yellow Mustard
Pastrami
Pepperocinis
Jack cheese
Red Pepper
Garlic Salt

Spread the mustard on the pizza dough as you would sauce. Cover the pizza with the remaining ingredients as you like. Season with Red Pepper and Garlic Salt. Bake at 450 degrees for 14 minutes.


While you are eating the pizza, bake a brownie pizza for dessert! (recipe coming soon)


1 comment:

  1. that sounds really good! I've never had a pizza with pastrami on it but I will try this recipe as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!