Friday, May 22, 2009

Make $ the fashionable way!

Clothes...everyone needs them!  That is unless we are on a naked beach in Greece...and I would recommend coverups for the majority of people there as well.  So if we have to wear clothes why not make $ selling fabulous designer clothes.  Cabi, Carol Anderson by Invitation, is a home based business for women who love clothes and want to earn money.  I interviewed Karen Maldonado to learn more about this business.

30daysof: What is the name of your business?
KM: CAbi - Carol Anderson by Invitation

30daysof: Why did you get started in this business?
KM: Loved the clothes. Period.

30daysof:  Is there a start up cost? 
KM: The startup cost was approximately $2500.

30daysof: How do you stay motivated? 
KM: The customers keep me motivated.

30daysof: What is your favorite product or the best selling product (service) you offer?
KM: Every season CAbi offers a new collection.  My favs are the jackets and the sweaters.  View the current collection online.  I recommend hosting a party because the consultant will bring the clothes and you can try them on and feel the great fabrics.

30daysof: What is your biggest challenge in marketing your business?
KM: Finding the right group of women who can afford designer prices on clothes.

30daysof: How do you get paid? 
KM: I receive a percentage of sales.

30daysof: Is there room for advancement (growth)? 
KM: Yes...your business grows as you get others signed up on your "downline."

30daysof: Who is your competition? Other companies that sell the same products or services? Why did you choose yours?
KM: CAbi is very unique.  I have not met any competition.

30daysof: What is the best way to contact you to learn more?
KM: I am best reached by visiting my website: www.cabionline.com  or by emailing me at karenmaldonado@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!