Saturday, December 31, 2011

CONTEST inspired by A Christmas Card Tradition

My holiday season begins when the first Christmas cards arrive in the mail.  I place them in the center of our dinner table and we enjoy opening them together and seeing how our family and friends have grown in the past year. Some friends get creative with photoshop tricks while others still send the "annual" letter sharing ALL the highlights of their year.  Overall we receive the traditional photo cards from Snapfish.com, Kodak Gallery and Costco.com (the most popular this year).  The highest quality cards always come from Tiny Prints which is where I bought custom made embossers for a few new homeowners.


When the season ends, I can't bear to throw the cards away so I file them in a Flip-its© Photo Frame (pictured above). After 10 years of filing, you can pull out a sleeve and see how the family has grown and the lives have changed.  It is a great way to reflect upon the people who mean the most to you in your life.  

As I was inserting 2011 pictures above the past years, I was inspired to have a photo contest. UPLOAD your Christmas Card to the 30daysof...fanpage and the card with the most votes will win a DIGITAL PICTURE FRAME. 

CONTEST DATES
Begins: January 1st, 2012
Last day to enter: January 15th, 2012 at midnight
First Day to vote: January 16th - (like only count on 30daysof...fanpage)
Ends: January 31st at midnight




Be sure to follow my Captured Moments Board on Pinterest.
There is some amazing inspiration for your cards for 2012!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!