Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cupcakes in a Jar are sooooo Yummy!

It never ceases to amaze me. The day I vow to never eat sweets again (It's always when Valentines and Easter candy is gone and the last of my Sprinkles Birthday Cupcakes have been eaten) my best friend has something incredibly tempting delivered to my door - Yummy Cupcakes.

They are layered and packed inside a jar. Simply screw off the lid and enjoy a spoon of heaven in every bite. The flavors she chose for me -
Chocolate-Chip Cookie Dough (shown right),
MnM, Peanut Butter & Chocolate,
and Red Velvet (my fav!)
One year she sent me Brownies in a box from Fairytale Brownies.
As the expression goes - Do Unto Others. I am going to have this icecream bar from Dandy Don Ice Cream show up to her house - right after her big run!
Thanks BFF - I LOVE THEM.

What online stores do you like to send goodies from? Share your favorites in the comments below or on the 30daysof...Fan Page

Looking for other things to put in a jar...Here are 50 fabulous ideas. 

2 comments:

  1. this is such a cute gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved receiving them as a gift. They taste great.
    At first it was confusing because I wasn't sure if they were cooked or not. I thought it was one of those pre-made kits where you just add an egg. But i took a chance and after the first bite, I was hooked. THe chocolate chip cookie dough was my favorite of all the four flavors listed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!