Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fifty Shades of Grey Music

Just finished the books that all my friends have been raving about and let me tell you, I'm exhausted!  Well at least my finger is, flipping through the endless accounts of their sexual escapades.  As an avid reader who loves deep heavy topics such as A New Earth and A Million Little Pieces, and books like The Help, the time I spent reading these books was pure entertainment. And since I am an adventurous kind of lady, I will definately be applying some techniques to my marriage and file the Fifty Shades of Grey in my Self Help and How To section of my library.
In the meantime, I have composed an Imix of the music from the 50 Shades of Grey.

DOWNLOAD THE IMIX on iTunes

Download the artwork and burn a CD for your friend for her birthday!


50 Shades of Grey CD COVER

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!